This 100th day of school activity sheet includes fun activities to help students celebrate and remember their 100th school day. It is filled with learning activities that are cross curricular.
- How many exercises can you do in 100 seconds?
- Where will 100 steps from our classroom take us?
- Imagine you have just turned 100. What have you achieved and seen in your life?
- Math: How would you spend $100 dollars?
- Discussion: If you could give $100 to someone, who would it be and why?
- Art: Create a picture with the number 100 hidden as many times as possible
- STEM: What can you build with 100 pop sticks?
This is an easy to use project allows you to print and go, so you are ready to teach without the hassle!![gallery columns="2" ids="314398"]