This is a great Easter felt set for singing about colours and expanding vocabulary.
This felt set is easy to make. No sewing at all.
Al and Etta are two little bunnies who really want to help deliver Easter eggs. But first they need to be able to collect a basket full of jelly beans to show that they can be trusted to deliver the Easter eggs.
Al and Etta, they went out to get a
Basket full of jolly jelly beans.
Jolly jelly beans of [green]
Now you know just what I mean
Beans of [green]
Beans of [green]
Red—That’s Exactly what I said
Pink—That’s exactly what I think
Blue—one for me and one for you
Black—I keep them in a great big sack
White—I like to eat my beans at night
Yellow—that’s a helpful bunny fellow
Each rabbit is 13cm tall (5.25 inches).
The jelly beans are 3.5cm long (1.5 inches )
The basket is 22cm (8.5 inches) tall 18cm (7.25 inches) wide.
This felt set is so easy to make. No sewing at all. Just cut the felt, glue and assemble.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
- A complete list of felt and supplies required to create the felt set
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A game card template containing the words to the song ready to laminate and use
Buy three felt board patterns and get one free of equal or lesser average value.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern.
This pattern is copyright protected. 2017 Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic
You may sell items made from this pattern so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.