Australia Geography: Northern Territory
Australian states and territories research.
My Adventures Across NT Booklet. This unit provides worksheets for students to complete as they learn about the Australian state Northern Territory. This could be used as a special day of learning or as a half term unit of work. Take a trip around Australia, with all of the state resources!!
DESIGNED FOR AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM GEOGRAPHY, although suitable for any class learning about Australia!
In this resource it contains:
- Australian map with each state/ territory labelled.
- A state map
- KWL chart
- Comparison chart between Darwin and your city.
- A Dream Day in NT (information on attractions and activities). Students work out their day whilst sticking to a budget.
- Brainstorm task
- Find a word activity
- Acrostic poem
- Plane window (you could set your classroom up as if you are landing in Australia or just have them on display).
- Fact sheet and writing activity
- Mini Research project about a location in NT.
- Art activity
- Postcard to 'send' home about your time in Australia. A great writing activity.
This is an engaging and fun way to teach your students about Australia!