This is creative way to enjoy Easter eggs.
This felt set is easy to make. No sewing at all.
This is a simple idea which provides an open ended opportunity for play and creativity and which can lead to discussions about colours and patterns and how many, and what shape and lots of vocabulary development.
Children can decorate together – having to share and cooperate with finite resources or work on their own eggs.
Each egg is 19.5cm tall (7.5 inches) and 15cm wide (5.75 inches).
This felt set is so easy to make. No sewing at all. Just cut the felt, glue and assemble.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
- A complete list of felt and supplies required to create the felt set
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A game card template containing the words to the song ready to laminate and use
Buy three felt board patterns and get one free of equal or lesser average value.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern.
This pattern is copyright protected. 2017 Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic
You may sell items made from this pattern so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.