It’s so fun to play with Easter eggs that you don’t even notice that you’ve learned to count up to five and down again and to identify colours as the same time.
This felt set is easy to make. No sewing at all.
Five little Easter eggs,
lovely colours wore,
Mother ate the blue one,
Then there were four.
Four little Easter eggs,
two and two, you see,
Daddy ate the pink one,
Then there were three.
Three little Easter eggs,
before I knew,
Sister ate the yellow one,
Then there were two.
Two little Easter eggs,
oh, what fun!
Brother ate the purple one,
Then there was one.
One little Easter egg,
See me run!
I ate the last one,
And then there were none.
Each egg is 10cm tall (4 inches) and 7.5cm wide (3 inches).
This felt set is so easy to make. No sewing at all. Just cut the felt, glue and assemble.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
- A complete list of felt and supplies required to create the felt set
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A game card template containing the words to the song ready to laminate and use
Buy three felt board patterns and get one free of equal or lesser average value.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern.
This pattern is copyright protected. 2017 Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic
You may sell items made from this pattern so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.