Celebrate cultural diversity with this set of pages.
Use in a variety of ways…
· Create a quilt with students putting a handprint on each page and “sewing” them together
· Record words associated with Harmony Day
· Write poems and record these in the space provided
· Students draw what Harmony Day means to them
· Glue on a photograph to record the days activities
· Enlarge the information sheet to use as a display or reduce it to glue in student books
This resource contains 3 printable pages. It is not editable.