Celebrate cultural diversity with this set of pages.
Use in a variety of ways…
· Create a quilt with students putting a handprint on each page and “sewing” them together
· Record words associated with Harmony Day
· Write poems and record these in the space provided
· Students draw what Harmony Day means to them
· Glue on a photograph to record the days activities
· Enlarge the information sheet to use as a display or reduce it to glue in student books
This resource contains 3 printable pages. It is not editable.
Thank you for your interest in this product and for supporting a small Australian business. By purchasing this item and downloading, you consent to only using it yourself and within your own classroom. It is illegal to distribute this digital copy or any hard copies you make. You will not share/reproduce and abide by copyright laws. © 2017
would like to stay up to date with our latest resources, freebies and specials,
Instagram, Pinterest or on this DBT page (hit the follow button on my shops
main page). Most products are reduced for the first 24-48 hours of their
release. To know when, follow our