Children Learn What They Sing™
We are two educators with backgrounds in teaching and the creative & performing arts.
- Nuala O'Hanlon ~ Bachelor of Education; Certificate of Teaching; APRA/AMCOS Full Writer Member
- Kathryn Radloff ~ BA Psych. (Honours); Post Grad Cert. Education; Creative Arts Diploma
Our all original, curriculum-aligned songs & lesson materials target outcomes and learning sequences of curriculum documents.
They were born of:
- A passionate belief in the power of singing to help students learn, enjoy learning, and remember important concepts & curriculum content (without even realising they're learning!)
- A mission to put singing within the reach of all teachers, particularly time-poor, 'non-musical' teachers (*simple music scores are provided for those who wish to use them).
Our songs integrate learning
across key subject areas (PreK-6), making them perfect for:
- Supporting classroom learning
- Engaging & motivating students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kick starting discussion
- Summarising and reinforcing unit content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Integrating the powerful, effective medium of music (singing) into everyday lessons - at the touch of a button!
- Integrating values
- Assembly & performance items…
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher: Music In Action, A Magazine for Educators
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®