This resource includes TWO games and NINE engaging worksheets that are designed to support students with their development in using mental strategies for multiplication.
• Array Cut and Paste (matching multiplication facts to arrays)
• Making Groups (representing multiplication facts using groups)
• How Many Ways? (template for recording multiplication facts in various forms)
• A Garden of Arrays (repeated addition and multiplication facts)
• 3 2 1 Blast Off (representing multiplication facts using arrays)
• Repeated Addition (repeated addition)
• Commutative Properties (recognising commutative properties)
• Hidden Picture (multiplication facts)
• A Day at the Zoo (representing multiplication facts using arrays)
• 3 x Multiplication Memory Game (matching multiplication facts to arrays)
• Multiplication Match Game (matching multiplication facts, repeated addition sums, arrays, pictures and answers)
Get your kids engaged and excited about Maths!
· * These activities could also be used as 'Fast Finishers' tasks.
No posts found