Earn reward points (DBTs) and receive discounts off future purchases in checkout.
To view your current Rewards Points, log into your account and go to “My Purchases” then "My Points" and follow the link!
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
NEW ACCOUNTS – receive 200 points for joining DBT (see terms and conditions)
PURCHASES: earn 1 point per $1 spent on each purchase
LEAVING FEEDBACK: leave fair feedback on resources you have purchased and receive 10 points per item. Go to ‘My Purchases’ find “Reviews” and follow the prompts.
SPEND OVER $100 and receive bonus 100 points! Just report to support @designedbyteachers.com.au or Message us on Facebook.
BONUS POINTS – receive bonus points when you purchase from our:
- Featured Items – 50 points per item purchased
- Editor’s Pick – 50 points per items purchased
- Find an error or mistake on our site, tell us and receive 100 points
SECRET BONUS POINTS
Read our newsletters and find out which categories or resources have SECRET BONUS points each week – Join here.
Redeem @ Checkout:
Redeem for a discount in your checkout automatically – just follow the instructions/prompt. Once you redeem your points, they will be deducted from your current total and listed in your purchase history.
For every 100 points earned receive $1.00 credit in checkout.
You will be surprised how quickly your points accumulate!
Terms & Conditions:
- points can only be redeemed for discounts off total purchase in checkout
- once you leave feedback, allow 7 working days for points to be added to your account
- contact email@example.com with any queries about your points account
- redeemed points are taken off the total once used in checkout for a discount
- bonus points can be given at DBT’s discretion for reporting a glitch or error on the site
- bonus points can be given at our discretion through support team
- points value can be altered at our discretion without notice – for sale or promotion or otherwise
- to receive points you must be an account holder and have set up an account
- each user is only permitted to have one account per person
- our loyalty rewards program is for purchasers from 15 July 2016 and onwards
Credit for the images on this page:
The gold coin back ground in the top image is from the store: Rebecca B Designs and available for purchase now.
Icons made by http://www.flaticon.com/authors/gregor-cresnar
licensed by Creative Commons 3.0
See how many points you have
Use your reward points
When on the checkout page, enter the amount of reward points you want to spend in the field on the right. The sum you have to pay will be recalculated automatically.