This is a great felt set for promoting counting up to five.
This felt set is easy to make. No sewing at all.
How many spots belong on each egg?
Match the number spots to the number displayed on the egg.
Place the spots on the egg and then match the correct number to the number of spots.
Each egg 18cm tall (7 inches) and 14cm wide (5.5 inches).
This felt set is so easy to make. No sewing at all. Just cut the felt, glue and assemble.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
- A complete list of felt and supplies required to create the felt set
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A game card template containing the words to the song ready to laminate and use
Buy three felt board patterns and get one free of equal or lesser average value.
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern.
This pattern is copyright protected. 2017 Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic
You may sell items made from this pattern so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.