A 29 page extensive guide of how to write a strong CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim against the AITSL Standards. PLUS two editable Word CV Templates.
Based on a number of years of being both a member of panels and panel chair for teaching positions through my administrative/leadership role AND my current role of preparing CVs and Cover Letters for teachers/leaders.
* Detailed guide taking you through the entire written application
* Includes what to avoid and common errors teachers make when writing a teaching CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim
* Examples of what and how to write for both the CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim.
* Includes ideas of what to include under Responsibilities and Achievements in your CV.
* Contains a vocabulary list to make your CV and Cover Letter stronger as well as current ‘buzz words / phrases’ in education.
Download the preview for a sneak peek!
Feedback from teachers include:
“This has provided the clarity needed when preparing my CV and application documents. Thanks!” – Buyer
“Exactly what I need as a pre-service teacher preparing my CV.” – E.P
For assistance in preparing for an interview http://designedbyteachers.com.au/marketplace/preparing-for-an-interview-in-wa-schools/
© This guide and associated CV Templates are the copyright of Resourcing Time. You may modify the CV template for your own personal use only.
Please provide feedback via review on this site.
Thanks for stopping by Resourcing Time!